Because of the current health pandemic crisis forcibly changing how businesses market products and services, digital marketing strategies are sprouting like mushrooms. Digital or online marketing peaks because of community quarantines and lockdowns set in place with great uncertainties as to when businesses can go back to pre-COVID19 condition or whether it’s still possible.
In this post, you’ll learn expert marketing tips to help your business grow.
Tap Social Media Platforms With Greater Focus
Digital marketing always includes social media, even during its primitive stages. Marketers have discovered the power of social media in marketing because of increased customer engagement.
Social media networks make up today’s socializing amidst the isolation brought about by strict community quarantines.
Here’s how social media can help your business grow:
- Aside from usual conversations, social media platforms are now used for advertising, as reflected in the utilization of Facebook Ads to increase your audience reach and brand awareness.
- Tap into rapidly increasing markets by creating channel-specific social media marketing strategies in place.
- Gain more prospects using built-in ad manager features of social networks, like Facebook Ads Manager, to deliver messages to the intended audience based on consumer behavior patterns and demographics.
Always Include SEO Efforts
Search engine optimization (SEO) must always be part of your digital marketing efforts. With tailor-fit SEO, you can unlock the huge potential of your business.
Instead of implementing generic SEO solutions, find ways to create unique SEO strategies that work for your business. For example, if you’re operating a local business, you can focus your SEO efforts on the local setting.
Check out the following tailor-fit SEO strategies you might want to consider:
- More Than Good Enough Content: Make sure to create content that’s spelling and grammar error-free and reflects your authority, trustworthiness, and expertise.
- Focus and Improve User Experience: Consumer behavior and user experience (UX) are clear indicators of the best on-site SEO practices. Every UX element affects a website’s search engine ranking.
Talk about it with your web developer and ensure that your website has fast loading times and user-friendly navigation, which are crucial to successful SEO.
- Focus on Mobile: Aside from usual emails, text messages, and phone calls, mobile devices are also used to access websites for shopping and other business transactions. So, it’s imperative to have a mobile-friendly website to fully maximize digital marketing benefits to help your business grow.
Build Better Relationships with Personalized Email Marketing
Personalized email marketing drives business growth. It can help you build better relationships with leads or prospects, past customers, and existing customers, giving you a chance to communicate directly to them via their inbox, at their most convenient time.
Here’s how to implement personalized email marketing:
- Build Your Email List: By collecting the data of your email subscribers using software or app to encourage people to sign up in your newsletter or traditional contact info booths in an industry conference.
- Write Irresistible Headlines: Take the first five seconds to impress your prospects by writing irresistible headlines. Use power words in your headlines, such as “exclusively,” “limited,” “lifetime opportunity,” and “save.”
- Encourage Response: You can segment your email list through their demographics so you can create targeted content that would trigger a prompt response.
- Avoid Spam Emails: Don’t use all caps or bold letters with an exclamation point when writing email headlines. Your email may get filtered and delivered into spam folders instead of the primary inbox.
- Keep It Short and Interesting: Correct spelling, capitalization, and good grammar are important in crafting emails. Also, use short sentences and paragraphs to make them more digestible.
Engage in Prudent Paid Advertising
Paid advertising shouldn’t be dismissed, more so by budding, small businesses. Setting a budget for paid advertising goes a long way towards growing your customer base and generating better revenue for your business, and see some Online Marketing Training.
Digital marketing is a convenient and innovative way to promote your brand. In a 2014 study, about 81 percent of consumers research online before buying, and 60 percent use search engines. Through Google Ads, you can present your business better to your target audience, driving sales, and overall business growth.
Grow your business by embracing digital marketing. Social media marketing, SEO, paid to advertise, and email marketing are just some of the many strategies you can use to increase your customer base, leads, and sales.
Combining different digital marketing strategies make up a powerful tool to best position your brand, attracting higher revenue and more business opportunities.