Cannabis companies never cease to amaze their patrons with innovative topical products. Earlier It was oils, creams, lotions; followed by balms, gels, soap, and moisturizers; then came scrubs, shower gel, and oil; and now it is bath bombs infused with cannabis.
You can either buy cannabis bath bombs from a marijuana dispensary near you or DIY. It’s easy to make, you’ll need CBD oil of course, and the rest of the materials and ingredients are in your kitchen cabinet.
- Olive or coconut oil
- Baking soda
- Corn starch
- Citric acid
- Epsom salt
- Essential oil
- Food coloring
It comes in different shapes and colors, usually round shape. Include this in your hot bath regimen and feel the release of tension from your body for a blissful rest afterward.
Cannabis Bath Bombs
Having been on your feet the whole day, you will feel aches and pains in your body when the day ends. Nothing that a hot bath won’t cure, combine this with the relaxing, therapeutic properties of cannabis bath bombs and you’ll experience a new level of relief.
And that not’s all there are many surprising health benefits derived from cannabis bath bombs let us explore some of them.
- Cannabinoids are packed with antioxidants that reduce free radicals, the main culprit of aging skin. Antioxidants protect and rejuvenate the skin cells, leaving it soft and glowing.
- The endocannabinoid system (ECS) in our body controls and influences the function of the immune system. The CBD enhances the healing properties of the ECS increasing the body’s ability to combat ailments such as cold and flu.
- Menstrual cramp or dysmenorrhea is painful. A hot cannabis soak will provide pain relief.
- After a day’s work treat yourself to a cannabis bath bomb let the CBD take care of the stress and worries.
Types of Cannabis Bath Bomb
The innovative cannabis market mixed CBD with various ingredients and came up with the wonderful cannabis bath bomb. Each type serves a different purpose.
Combine the energy provided by peppermint oil with the therapeutic effects of CBD for a full-body experience.
A lovely mix of lavender, chamomile, frankincense, and cannabinoid will relieve you from stress and inflammation.
Coffee boosts energy and when blended with CBD you’ll have an ultimate anti-oxidant bath experience.
Vitamin C in citrus fruits fight free radicals and together with CBD will make your skin look young and glow radiantly.
Making Cannabis Bath Bombs
The skin protects us from the UV rays, the dangerous bacteria, and harmful impurities that affect our well-being. The receptors in the skin absorb the cannabinoid CBD, when absorbed this provides relief from itchiness, swelling, and stiffness among others.
Enjoy these benefits by making your own cannabis bath bombs, it’s easy and most of the ingredients are in your kitchen cabinets.
You will need these materials:
- Two bowls for mixing
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring spoons and cups
Ingredients for one cannabis bath bomb:
- 1 tbsp. THC or CBD oil
- ½ tbsp. olive or coconut oil
- 4 oz. baking soda
- 2 oz. corn starch
- 2 oz. citric acid
- 2 oz. Epsom salt
- 1 ½ tsp. water
- 30-40 drops of essential oil based on the strength of scent you want.
- 1-2 drops food coloring of your choice
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- In a separate bowl mix all liquid ingredients until well melded.
- Slowly pour the liquid ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients using the mixing spoon to combine it well. The mixture is good to go when the texture is like damp sand
- Roll a chunk on your hand, if it crumbles add some drops of water until the right consistency is reached.
- Mix the food coloring.
- Pour the mixture into each half of the mold. Pour some of the mixture on each half to meld the two sides.
- Place the molds on top of each other let it sit for three to five days to fully dry. Removing the bath bomb when they are will cause it to crumble.
- Carefully remove a half, twist the other half gently to remove from the mold.
Even the experts crash their bath bombs when they remove the mold, you can re-mix and remold if needed. See the smile on the face of your friend when they receive your bath bomb gift, especially if they know that it is infused with cannabis.
Other Cannabis Topical in the Market – lotion, balm, cannabis strips, and more