If you’re planning to buy the best CBD oil for pain or to treat any discomfort in the body, then our article will be helpful in guiding you through the process.
To begin with, CBD oil is of two types, namely hemp oil and marijuana CBD oil; the difference lies in the composition of THC which can make you feel dizzy or in other terms, ‘high.’ Generally, if the percentage of THC is less than 0.3, you will not get that high feeling; the higher the percentage, the more intoxicated you will feel.
On the other hand, CBD products come in two types: isolate and full spectrum. Isolate products only have the CBD component while the latter has all the components of the cannabis plant in different ratios. It’s important to note that the more the components, the more benefits you tend to receive; this is because each component comes with distinct properties that work towards the welfare of your body.
CBD oil is becoming famous in the market due to reasons like its ability to treat or ease the following conditions:
- Auto-immune diseases like inflammation and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis. Epilepsy, Huntington’s chorea, strokes, and traumatic brain injury.
- Metabolic syndrome like diabetes and obesity.
- Neuropsychiatric illnesses like autism, ADHD, PTSD, and alcoholism.
- Gut disorders like Colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Cardiovascular dysfunction like Atherosclerosis and Arrhythmia.
- Skin diseases like acne, dermatitis, and Psoriasis.
It’s important to know that recently, anti-cancer, as well as neuroprotective properties, have been found in the best CBD oil for pain.
BENEFITS OF CBD CONSUMPTION
On continuous usage of CBD oil or similar products, you will be able to treat conditions from everyday ailments to chronic medical conditions like acne, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder, chronic pain, depression, epilepsy, glaucoma, insomnia, loss of appetite, loss of body weight, muscle spasms, treatment of addiction to drugs (opioid, cocaine) or psychostimulant addiction, and other as such like Parkinson’s disease. It’s important to note that your blood pressure will be maintained considerably; this means that if you happen to have stress or you have to perform some stressful tasks, consumption of CBD before the same will help you balance it by keeping the blood pressure at the required level so that it’s neither high nor low.
It’s important to note that on consuming more than the prescribed amount or continuous usage of the product with no prescription, side effects can follow which include anxiety, changes in appetite, changes in mood, dizziness, drowsiness, and dry mouth.
If you’re pregnant or a nursing mother, try to avoid marijuana CBD oil as the same has the potential to create a placental barrier that might put the fetus at risk of certain substances.
Try to avoid medication without a prescription to avoid side effects like the aggravation of seizures, sleepiness, digestive disturbances as well as irritability.
If it’s your first time consuming the best CBD oil for pain, try to begin with a low dosage and increase or decrease accordingly to have an effective result, and to avoid possible effects on memory, attention, mood, heart rate as well as mental health.
On your first consumption, try to avoid activities like driving, climbing up high altitudes, etc., as the presence of THC in the product can make you feel a bit lazy.
CHOOSING AN ACCURATE DOSAGE
Generally, the dosage varies from person to person, and the following are the approximate values.
- If you wish to treat chronic pain, then you can tentatively take between 2.5 and 20 mg for a maximum of 20 days.
- If you want to treat epilepsy, then you can take between 200 and 300 mg for around 4.5 months.
- If you’d like to treat Huntington’s disease, then you can take between 10 mg for a maximum of 6 weeks.
- If you’d like to treat insomnia, then you can take between 40 and 60 mg, and the tenure is subject to change from one person to another.
- If you wish to treat multiple sclerosis symptoms, then you can take between 2.5 and 120 mg for a maximum of 15 weeks.
- If you want to treat glaucoma, then you can have between 20 and 40 mg; try not to exceed 40 mg as the same might affect the eye pressure.
METHODS TO USE CBD OIL
Vape: If you have prior experience in vaping or if you’re a beginner and have the supervision of an adult, then you can try to vape the best CBD oil for pain; all you have to do is place some oil on the vape, heat it and inhale the vapor. If you prefer to have some flavor for aromatic therapy, then you can add your favorite e-liquid for the same. It’s important to note that the therapy through this method gives an immediate effect but lasts for a few hours.
Edibles: If you like cookies or brownies, you can get the same with CBD as one of the ingredients; such products are gaining popularity these days among people who would like to consume CBD oil but without any taste on the tongue. Alternatively, you can try CBD tea, which is newly launched in the market and is attaining popularity for its ability to relax the mind in addition to suppressing the taste of CBD to an extent with the help of other essential components present in the tea. Also, if you like gummy bears, you can add a few drops of CBD oil and consume the same; this helps in suppressing the taste of CBD with sweetness to an extent.
Sublingual: If you want to take CBD orally but want to avoid the taste, you can place a few drops of oil below your tongue; on doing so for a minimum of 90 seconds, the saliva in your mouth effectively helps in dissolving the same into the bloodstream.
Topicals: If you prefer to comfort many parts of your body or the whole body, you can apply CBD oil or such products all over your body; this includes soap, lotions, creams, etc. It’s important to note that such applications must be kept for a minimum of 20 minutes before washing them off for effective results.