For 20+ years, Las Vegas was named the country’s number one trade show destination according to TSNN (Trade Show News Network). Each year, roughly 20,000 conventions and meetings are held in Las Vegas, drawing in millions of people from around the world. Below you can find the reasons why bringing your brand to Las Vegas are a smart decision.
- Numerous convention spaces. Las Vegas has a large number of event venues – more than most cities. Some of the most popular venues include the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, the Las Vegas Convention Center, and the Sands Expo Convention Center. In fact, these are among the largest venues in the USA!
- Excellent accommodations. The city has hundreds of training rooms, meeting rooms, outdoor exhibits, and parking spaces, and there is no shortage of hotels, flights, and accommodations when traveling to Las Vegas.
- Better attendance. The city shows have better-than-average attendance rates, and people spend more time interacting with the exhibition stands in here compared to other locations.
- Favorable weather. Sure, Las Vegas gets hot, but you do not have to worry about hurricanes, snowstorms, hailstorms, tornadoes, etc., ruining the event. This city has over 320 sunny days a year and dry conditions, so you can expect few disruptions to your travels.
- Accessible location. The McCarran International Airport is just three-and-a-half miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center and two miles from Las Vegas Boulevard. People do not mind traveling to Vegas for these reasons – it is easy, accessible and full of many business and leisure activities.
Custom Exhibit Booths
If you are considering a custom trade show booth, then turning to reliable Las Vegas trade show booth builders is important. These people know how to get you a display that meets your needs and marketing goals. Ultimately, it is a highly effective way to position products or demonstrates services in front of a large audience.
Tips for Exhibiting at a Trade Show Event in Las Vegas
Great booth space is not enough to get you noticed. You need an exceptional trade show display that captures people’s attention and invites them to stay and learn about your products, services, and brand.
Turn your booth into a rest stop
Giving away free stuff is an excellent way to drive traffic to your booth. After all, people get excited when they see lines because they know something extraordinary is there. A great alternative to that is to turn your booth into a place where people can come and take a break. Here are several good ways to achieve this.
- Create a comfortable lounge area with entertainment (interactive kiosks for example) and chairs. Do not forget the charging stations so that visitors can recharge their tablets and phones.
- Serve snacks and bottled water with your brand’s name printed on the packages. Trade show attendees get tired from all the walking and appreciate a food and beverage table.
- Pop fresh popcorn at your exhibit. Put the popcorn in a branded container or box for exposure during the show. If you do not want the mess of popcorn, opt for cotton candy instead.
Go with an attention-grabbing exhibit space
Las Vegas is famous for its free entertainment, such as the Bellagio fountains and the volcano at the Mirage Hotel. In other words, Las Vegas is the place to go big or go home. And as you already know, there is going to be a lot of competition, so it is great to raise the bar for your exhibition design. And when you turn to expert trade show builders, they will help you choose the best exhibit design elements to make your display pop, such as digital signage, bold colors, and proper lighting. They can work off your existing booth or create a new one for the upcoming event. They can even tie in Las Vegas elements if they work for your own brand.
Send people away with branded merchandise
People love getting free stuff, so do not come to a trade show empty-handed. Use branded swag for prizes, contests, and giveaways. You can even build gift baskets or reserve higher-end merchandise for new customers or top winners. For people who come to your exhibit, hand out promotional items with your brand logo and name on them. This will help them remember your brand long after the show.
Build Your Custom Booth for Las Vegas with the Help of Professionals
Reliable booth builders create brand experiences that take your audience and environment into mind. Exhibiting in Las Vegas is different without the help of professionals and it is very important that your display stands out from the rest.