A beautiful infographic will increase your produce popularity, your website traffic, or your brand awareness since it is easier to read and understand than only words. It is why infographics become famous in those days. Thanks to the DesignCap infographic maker, even people who have no skills in using professional design apps such as PhotoShop can create infographics in a matter of minutes.
Why should we make an infographic?
The purpose of infographics is to simplify and schematize data by adding words or critical figures. This type of graphic is synthetic, immediate, and facilitates the memorization of essential information. Journalists, market content writers, teachers, in particular, use it regularly, some to illustrate complex articles, others to emphasize a key concept, necessary for learning a broader subject.
Overview of DesignCap
DesignCap is an online software for creating infographics that schematically illustrate information and data. This online editing tool allows you to choose a template from the vast predefined templates or manually integrate images, charts, text, graphics, and other elements into a design. The software is very intuitive and suitable for beginners since it is based on drag and drop and simple clicks. It will offer you endless possibilities, even within the limits of the imagination.
The software is available in free and paid plans. The free plan offers some predefined art resources and export in a smaller size. At the same time, for the paid version, it makes more than a million icons and stock photos available for both personal use and business use, from a minimum subscription fee of 4.99 dollars per month.
After designing the infographic, you can:
– Download it in JPG, PNG or PDF format;
– Publish it on a website or blog by using the DesignCap URL;
– You can share it on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or via Email.
– Save it timely under your DesignCap account and continue editing it next time.
– It also allows you to print it out directly through DesignCap app.
Key features of DesignCap
– DesignCap has a large number of templates such as posters, YouTube banners, infographics, business cards, etc.
– A vast library of stock photos, shapes, icons, charts, preset font styles, modules, and background resources.
– Flexible editing functionalities like image filter, crop, rotate, resize, font, importing data, and more.
– As I mentioned above, it gives the option to save it to desktop and cloud or share to social media platforms.
– It is localized into seven languages: English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Chinese.
Tips for a successful infographic:
– Ensure that the message to be transmitted, the data and information to be highlighted are defined in advance so that their juxtaposition makes sense;
– Use reliable sources without forgetting to quote them (links at the bottom of the image);
– Date and sign the infographic and take the opportunity to insert a link to a personal website, a blog, a Facebook account, etc.
In short, DesignCap is a straightforward and versatile graphic designer to create beautiful infographics for everyone to unleash creativity.