Benefits Of Using An Immigration Agent
It is not essential to take help from an immigration agent in order to move to Australia either on the basis of a work sponsor or to apply for a permanent residency. It is not a hard decision to make either and is similar to a decision for taking help to file a Tax Return since not everyone consults an accountant.
The process of applying for a migration visa of any kind in Australia requires a lot of leg work and filling in the form in a correct manner. Thus, even though many people do opt for the best immigration agent in Melbourne for immigration matters it is not mandatory to do so.
Advantages of using an Immigration Agent
There are many benefits of using the best Immigration agent in Melbourne since they have the necessary expertise and experience to guide people on the basis of special requirements and problems.
Here are a few benefits:
- They have the knowledge of the list of documents one may require in case of special cases, besides the official ones requested in a form.
- The consultants have the expertise to work swiftly, stick to timelines of the immigration authorities, and engage in necessary communication with the authorized people.
- Such consultants are aware of the recent updates and relevant rules & regulations and can get anyone out of a sticky situation as well.
- The consultants are experts at filling applications and petition as well as providing assistance in gathering necessary documents.
- Although, an immigration Attorney and immigration consultant are two different roles; an agent of this kind also keeps themselves updated with the recent changes in the immigration laws and make the application on behalf of their client with this in mind.
- A visa consultant makes sure the application process goes smoothly and that the application is accurate and free from errors. This avoids unnecessary delays and frequent visits to the immigration office.
- With an in-depth understanding of the visa system, they are the best people to advise people for the right visa to select and the chances of getting it.
- They can present your application in the best possible manner to increase your chances of getting it.
Popular Visa Options
Australia provides several visa options to those seeking to move to Australia. Here is a list of options:
Temporary Work Visa:
This is the Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (subclass 482) or TSS visa for employers to hire skilled workers from overseas to when a qualified Australian cannot fill the same position. The process of applying for such a visa can seem to be complicated to a person with no previous experience of dealing in Government applications.
The process includes the employer having to receive approval to access the TSS visa program via the standard business sponsorship application. It is also necessary for the firm to nominate a position for which they require to hire an overseas worker. The next step is the TSS visa application and the assessment of the overseas worker by the immigration authorities.
Permanent Residency Visas:
- Employer-Sponsored Permanent Residency: An Australian employer can sponsor a person for this visa that also allows any dependent family members to live and work in Australia.
- Regional Sponsored Permanent Residency: This too is an employer-sponsored visa, however; the employer should be located in regional Australia which excludes areas like Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Sydney, and Wollongong.
- Skilled Independent: This type of permanent residence visa is based on a points test and allows one to live, work and study in Australia for an indefinite period of time.
- Skilled Nominated: This too is based on the point system, however; if the candidate is nominated by an Australian State or Territory, they receive an additional 5 points to improve their chances at getting the visa.
- Skilled Regional: A temporary visa holder who has lived and worked in regional Australia for a certain period of time is eligible to apply for the skilled regional permanent residency.
- Skilled Regional Provisional: This visa allows one to live and work in a regional area for up to four years.
- Business Services
Thus, there is a long list of complicated visas and lengthy application procedures that requires a large number of documents as well. At times, it is confusing as to which is the best visa apply for in a specific situation. At a time like this, it is best to seek advice from the experts. After selecting the right visa category, it is also essential to collect the right set of documents and devote time to the application. On the other hand, selecting the best immigration agent in Melbourne to handle the case will almost always ensure success and also save valuable time and money in the process.