It’s no secret that beards are all the rage these days. Whether it’s their trendiness or just their practicality, more and more men are choosing to grow out their facial hair, whether it’s long or short, thin or full. If you want your beard to come in with volume, though, then a beard transplant in the uk may be the right option for you.
Here’s what you need to know about this procedure and why it could make all the difference in your beard game.
If you’re considering a beard transplant, the first thing you need to do is consult with a specialist to see if you’re a good candidate. Those with diffuse hair loss or who have had previous unsuccessful hair transplants are not typically good candidates.
But if you have enough donor hair and healthy follicles, a beard transplant can give you the thick, luscious beard you’ve always wanted. Most people will get around 30-40 hairs per graft, but this number varies depending on the size of your hair follicle.
For those who are looking for a natural look, two techniques offer great results: Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). With FUE surgery, individual hairs are removed from your scalp, where they will be implanted into your face at specific sites that were mapped out by our specialists during your consultation.
Mittal Hair Clinic is a leading provider of hair transplants in the UK, and they’re experts when it comes to beard transplants. The procedure is safe and effective, and it can give you the beard you’ve always wanted.
It’s important to know that not all beards are created equal: some people have dark facial hair while others have lighter-colored hair on their faces. When these two types of beard-bearers come together, there’s an increased risk of unwanted results.
At Mittal hair clinic, we have over 20 years of experience in hair transplantation. We were one of the first clinics to offer beard transplants in the UK, and we’re proud to say that we’ve performed over 1,000 successful procedures.
Our team is comprised of highly skilled and experienced surgeons who are dedicated to providing natural-looking results. We use the latest techniques and technologies to ensure that our patients are satisfied with their results.
A beard transplant is a surgical procedure that involves taking hair follicles from one area of the body and transplanting them to the beard area. The first step is to consult with a hair loss specialist to see if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
If you are, the next step is to have a consultation with Dr. Manish Mittal at Mittal Hair Clinic in the UK. During your consultation, Dr. Manish will go over the details of the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
After your surgery, you can expect to see new hair growth within a few months. The transplanted hair will fall out within a few weeks, but new growth should start to appear within a few months. It may take up to a year for the full results of your surgery to be visible. Once the new hair has grown in, it will need to be trimmed and styled just like any other beard.
After your beard transplant in the UK, it’s important to take care of your new beard. Here are some aftercare instructions to help you get the best results:
1. Gently wash your beard with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water. Avoid scrubbing or rubbing too hard.
2. Apply a light, non-greasy moisturizer to your beard daily. This will help keep your skin hydrated and prevent itchiness.
3. Avoid sun exposure for at least two weeks after your transplant. Sunburns can make your transplanted hair fall out faster than usual.
4. Drink plenty of fluids to stay healthy during this time of adjustment.
5. You may feel a bit sore for up to three days following the procedure; ibuprofen may help relieve pain or discomfort from this process.
6. Consult our doctor if you have any concerns about how your new beard is healing and growing during this time. If your neck feels warm to the touch, please see a physician as soon as possible. If you’re taking aspirin or other blood thinners, consult with your physician before shaving!