The holiday season is all about spreading joy, giving and receiving gifts, it’s been a tradition for years now. Families across the globe give gifts to each other and children mostly associate the holiday season with gifts. Receiving gifts also makes the other person feel special; because no matter how busy you were, you took the time to buy a present for them.
And since the holidays are just around the corner; are your gifts ready? We know that finding the right gift in the nick of time can be stressful, so we have curated a list of popular gifts that will be great for your friends and family.
The best way to go about buying gifts is to know what your family and friends really like. Around the holidays we all tend to get lots of gifts, so it’s best to choose something unique and appealing to the person receiving it.
- Food: Who doesn’t love good food around the holidays, after all the holidays are all about indulging a little! Buy your friends their favorite gourmet food baskets available in the market or customize food baskets and place the food items that your friends would love. Some things you could consider are dark chocolate, cakes, a bottle of wine, handpicked cheese, etc.
- Photo magnets: This one never gets old; the best thing is, you can gift this to anyone. Just choose a photo and size of the magnet and create a customized photo magnet. This is one of the most popular gifts around the holidays. If you are gifting these to your grandparents or older members of your family, be sure to add pictures of their children, grandchildren, nephews, and nieces, they are sure to be happy.
- Fitness Wearables: These days, some way or the other, people are always trying to incorporate fitness into their lifestyle. There are various fitness devices available in the market, choose the one that fits your needs and budget.
- Stationery and books: This really is a no brainer and, whenever you are in a fix, this is the best route to take. People can always use stationary, and if you have a book lover in the family, just find out what’s next on their reading list and make the purchase.
- Perfume and jewelry: Let’s face it women love jewelry and perfumes, so whenever you don’t know what should you buy for your mom or sister, go with this safe option, which is sure to make them super happy.
- Clothes and shoes: If you are buying gifts for your teenage kids and wife, this would be your best bet! Teenagers love designer clothes, and we all know that your wife will appreciate the pair of shoes.
- Bath bombs and Candles: Choose this if you want to get on everyone’s favorite list. These are great gifts as they are pocket-friendly and can be gifted to anyone.
- Gifts for Pets: If you own a pet, you know that getting them a present is imperative; however, have you ever thought of getting an animal lover a gift for their pet? If not, now’s the time to do so. There are plenty of options for pets available in the market, choose a gift according to the breed and type of animal, and you will be good!
- Tech Gadgets: There’s always one member of the family who loves technology. Why not show them, you love them, by buying their favorite gadget. You don’t have to put a dent in your pocket by buying a shiny new phone, go to the nearest store and find the latest budget gadgets and choose the one that works for you.
Whether you are buying gifts for your friends or colleagues, make sure you add a personalized touch by placing customized buttons, photo magnets or badges with your gifts. This not only helps the receiver keep tabs on your gift, but it also adds a bespoke touch to it. This holiday season, be sure to check out UberButtons, they create custom buttons, magnets, zipper pulls; all you need to do is choose the type, color, logo/quote/initial, and they will do the rest. So, what are you waiting for, spread joy this holiday season and start shopping now!