Before prescribing premature ejaculation treatment, in addition to inquiring about your sex life, your doctor will want to learn more about your health history and may conduct a physical exam. If you have both Premature Ejaculation and difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection, your doctor might order blood tests to evaluate testosterone levels or another testing.
Your physician may recommend that you see a urologist or a mental health expert who specializes in sexual problems in some circumstances.
behavioral strategies, topical anaesthetics, drugs, and counseling are some of the treatments available for earlier ejaculation. It may take time to figure out which therapy or a combination of therapies will work for you. The most effective therapy approach may include behavioral therapy in combination with pharmacological treatment. Order the best now!
In some circumstances, receiving brief treatments such as masturbating an hour or two before intercourse so that you can delay E during sex is all it takes to relieve pressure. Your doctor might also recommend stopping intercourse for a while and focusing on other types of sexual play to relieve pressure.
Premature Ejaculationlvic floor exercises
If you have weak pelvic floor muscles, it’s more difficult to delay ejaculation. Kegel exercises (Premature Ejaculationlvic floor exercises) can help develop these muscles.
To perform these exercises:
- Choose the correct muscles. Stop urination in midstream or tighten your pelvic floor muscles to find out which ones you have. The pelvic floor muscles are used in these activities. You may perform the exercises in any position after you’ve discovered your pelvic floor muscles, although it’s simpler to start out doing them while resting on your back.
- Improve your technique. Tighten and hold your pelvic floor muscles for three seconds, then release them for three seconds. Try it more and more to get the hang of it. While sitting, standing, or walking, practice Kegel exercises to improve your muscle tone.
- Maintain your concentration. Tighten only the pelvic floor muscles to get the best results. Keep your abs, thighs, and buttocks relaxed. Avoid holding your breath. Instead of breathing rapidly, breathe freely throughout the exercises.
- Twice a day, repeat 3 times. Every day, try for at least three sets of ten reps.
The pause-squeeze technique
Your doctor may advise you and your spouse to utilize the pause-squeeze technique for birth control. The following is how it works:
- Continue with your usual activities, including Penis stimulation, until you are almost ready to ejaculate.
- Squeeze the end of your penis with your partner, you should continue to squeeze your glans for a few seconds after the urge to ejaculate has subsided.
- Repeat the squeeze procedure as needed.
Condoms can reduce penis sensitivity, which might assist in the delay of ejaculation. “Climax control” Condoms are available anywhere. Condoms are covered with numbing chemicals such as benzocaine or lidocaine, or they’re made of thicker latex to avoid ejaculation. Such as Trojan Extended, Durex Performax Intense, and Lifestyles Everlast Intense.
Benzocaine, lidocaine, or prilocaine-containing anaesthetic ointments and sprays are occasionally used to treat Premature Ejaculation. These treatments are applied to the penis for 10 to 15 minutes before sex to minimize sensation and assist with ejaculation duration.
This method entails consulting with a mental health professional about your relationships and exPremature Ejaculationriences. Sessions might assist you in reducing performance anxiety and improving stress coping strategies. When counselling is used in conjunction with drug therapy, it is more likely to be effective.