Protectiveness is a natural human instinct we feel towards our loved ones. The human urge to look out and care for our family is unmatched to any other emotion. Therefore, there is an uneasy feeling that settles in when we think of the future and its uncertainties lurking at its edges. You might have heard the phrase, “prevention is better than cure”. Getting yourself a term plan, is the perfect remedy to your rising anxiety of the unpredictable future. A term plan is a life insurance policy that not only provides you a life cover but also insures that your loved ones are provided for in your absence.
The term insurance provides coverage to the insured individual for a specified period. In an unfortunate event where the insured can no longer provide for his/her loved ones, the coverage amount is paid to his/her nominees. As part of the term policy, the insured individual has to pay a certain predefined premium amount and can choose to do so on a quarterly, bi-annual or an annual basis. If you haven’t already purchased a term life insurance you should do so right away. Now, you can even procure an online term insurance, this way you avoid the additional paperwork. Here are five reasons, which will compel you to procure your term plan today:
1. Financial Cover – In the event of the premature death of the insured, his/her family will receive a financial cover to ensure that they are taken care of. This cover will provide for their daily needs as well as any contingency needs.
2. Maintaining a standard of living – This is one of the most important reasons why people purchase term insurance plans. While you are alive, you have established a certain lifestyle for your family. In your absence, you do not want your family to suffer. Therefore, the coverage received by your family can ensure they maintain the same standard of living as before.
3. Lower Premiums – As compared to other life insurance policies, term plans offer lower premiums. An individual can purchase a term plan at the age of 30 for an amount of Rs 1 Crore. The duration of the policy can be of 30 years; this would thus make his premium amount Rs 8,500. This is comparatively lower than other life insurance plans.
4. Short-term liabilities – You can purchase short-term investment plans to protect yourself against short-term hiccups such as a house loan or children’s education loans.
5. Settling anxiety – Getting a term life policy allows you to stop guessing the future and gaining some peace of mind. It is a way for you to let your worries go, and focus on living in the moment.
It is important that you live in the present. Constantly worrying about the future can make one enjoy the present less. Leave your worries behind, be wise and purchase a term life insurance policy to protect your family and yourself in the future.
Top Asian Restaurants to Try in Sydney for Friends and Families
15 Tools That Every Sales Manager Should Use to Succeed in 2018
Why Red Tea is Better Than Green Tea
What are S.M.A.R.T Goals and Why Are They Important
Time Management Tips to Help You Reach Your Goals
How to Stay Motivated to Reach Your Goals
How to Discover What You Really Want in Life
How Accountability Helps You Achieve Your Goals
Is Buying Essays Online Legal and Safe?
Best 10 Hot News Websites To Stay On Top in 2018
4 Signs You Could Use a New Pair of Winter Boots
E-Cigs – What are the Laws and Where Can You Legally Vape?
Choosing The Right Lingerie
What Women Should Wear At Office
How To Say No
7 Ideas Surprising Ways to Increase Romance
Catch A Fish: Fishing with an Old iPhone
A Stunning Short Film Shows What Life Is Like For A Centuries-Old Nomadic Community
7 Tips To Wake Up Without Coffee
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
10 Foods That Are Most Nutritious When Eaten Raw!
Best 7m Meditation and Relaxation Music
Why Red Tea is Better Than Green Tea
Green tea has long been acknowledged for its health and wellness benefits, including weight loss assistance. The evidence is...
How to Create a Vision Board to Help Your Reach Your Goals
Vision boards are one of the most valuable tools you can use to visualize and achieve your life’s most...
The Secrets of Success in Marketing to Women
Over the past 50 years, women have taking on an increasingly important role as consumers making the purchasing decisions for...
Love Quotes For Her: The 100 Quotes That Will Make Her Heart Beat For You!
So, you’re one lucky guy to have a girl who is now living now nowhere but in your heart! And,...
Top 10 Things to Buy this Black Friday
Have you made your list of stuff you are going to buy on Black Friday this year? If not, look...
Love Quotes: The Most Passionate 100 Love Quotes Of All Times
So, I bet you’re here looking for love quotes (we’ll share 100 quotes later on here) to share with...