Protectiveness is a natural human instinct we feel towards our loved ones. The human urge to look out and care for our family is unmatched to any other emotion. Therefore, there is an uneasy feeling that settles in when we think of the future and its uncertainties lurking at its edges. You might have heard the phrase, “prevention is better than cure”. Getting yourself a term plan, is the perfect remedy to your rising anxiety of the unpredictable future. A term plan is a life insurance policy that not only provides you a life cover but also insures that your loved ones are provided for in your absence.
The term insurance provides coverage to the insured individual for a specified period. In an unfortunate event where the insured can no longer provide for his/her loved ones, the coverage amount is paid to his/her nominees. As part of the term policy, the insured individual has to pay a certain predefined premium amount and can choose to do so on a quarterly, bi-annual or an annual basis. If you haven’t already purchased a term life insurance you should do so right away. Now, you can even procure an online term insurance, this way you avoid the additional paperwork. Here are five reasons, which will compel you to procure your term plan today:
1. Financial Cover – In the event of the premature death of the insured, his/her family will receive a financial cover to ensure that they are taken care of. This cover will provide for their daily needs as well as any contingency needs.
2. Maintaining a standard of living – This is one of the most important reasons why people purchase term insurance plans. While you are alive, you have established a certain lifestyle for your family. In your absence, you do not want your family to suffer. Therefore, the coverage received by your family can ensure they maintain the same standard of living as before.
3. Lower Premiums – As compared to other life insurance policies, term plans offer lower premiums. An individual can purchase a term plan at the age of 30 for an amount of Rs 1 Crore. The duration of the policy can be of 30 years; this would thus make his premium amount Rs 8,500. This is comparatively lower than other life insurance plans.
4. Short-term liabilities – You can purchase short-term investment plans to protect yourself against short-term hiccups such as a house loan or children’s education loans.
5. Settling anxiety – Getting a term life policy allows you to stop guessing the future and gaining some peace of mind. It is a way for you to let your worries go, and focus on living in the moment.
It is important that you live in the present. Constantly worrying about the future can make one enjoy the present less. Leave your worries behind, be wise and purchase a term life insurance policy to protect your family and yourself in the future.
The Best Ways to Travel to Daejeon from Seoul
How to Make Yourself More Happy
A Brief Insight On Credit Definition And Its Consequences In Financial Health
Eating Healthy with Organic Food
Clean Eating – Staying Healthy in a Simple Way
How To Unleash Your Inner Drive and Accomplish What You Have Set Out To Do
30 Days to Landing the Job You Want
Commonly Endangered Horse Breeds in The World Today
101 Tips to Find Motivation and Reach Your Goals
Tips to Keep Acid Reflux Away
The Power of Imagining Yourself Achieving Your Goals
How to Spend Less Money and Save More Every Day
Mastering The Art Of Goal Setting and Establishing Self Discipline
Five Things you can do to Stay Calm and Happy
Check Your Confidence Levels
Send Your Love Through Beautiful Gifts
Catch A Fish: Fishing with an Old iPhone
A Stunning Short Film Shows What Life Is Like For A Centuries-Old Nomadic Community
7 Tips To Wake Up Without Coffee
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
10 Foods That Are Most Nutritious When Eaten Raw!
Best 7m Meditation and Relaxation Music
5 Ways You Might Be Sabotaging Yourself From Being Truly Happy
What if I told you that there is only one person in this world who can hold you back...
Juicing for Vitality A Complete Guide to the Maximum Health Goodness & Recipes
Beginner’s Guide to Juicing Have you tried juicing? If yes – That’s great, because juicing book has a lot...
10 Distinct Differences of Rich People from Poor People
Many people think that life is very unfair. Here you are working hard and yet your income is not even...
5 Secrets of Goal Setting to Set Yourself Up For Success
If you want to find any success in your life, you need to set goals. Without having goals for yourself,...
You Deserve to Eat Well
A lot of people seem to want to eat well, but tend to fall back into the same destructive habits....
Family Quotes: +50 Quotes That Will Strengthen Your Bond With Your Family
The Love of a Family is Life's Greatest Blessing. Every single day we meet new people, build relationships, and get...