Your life, here and now, is no accident. You are here for a reason and your life is meant to be extraordinary. But even the most lavish dreams cannot be built without a plan, so where to begin? This report is your first step toward actualizing your dream of an extraordinary life. Discover what your life can really be and get the tools you need to make it happen.
So let’s begin by understanding that everyone is unique in their own way, and there’s no one way to build a plan… but there are guidelines on how to best approach it…
It’s vital that you take the time and determine what works best for you. That’s because each individual is different. We all have different hopes, wants, and needs. While some universal truths do remain in place for everyone no matter who they are, there are also some truths that are for you alone.
You have to find your own truths. Call it self-discovery or seeking your purpose in life. Why do you need to go through this process? If you don’t figure out your own truths, you won’t have the clarity and focus to make new truths for your future. It all means that you take the time and figure out what is true for you, to determine what brings success in your life, and most importantly, what the definition of success actually is to you.
The word “success” is fluid. It can mean very different things for different people. Some people feel that success only comes in the form of money. When they become wealthy, then they feel successful. Others feel that success comes from power or influence. Only when they have reached a certain status in their career do they feel successful. Finally, some people feel success only comes from raising a good family.
There are literally thousands of different definitions for the word “success”. So, before we get into details about building your plan, stop for a minute and really think. You probably already had an idea of what you want in life when you started reading this book. Now, though, just stop what you are doing, stop reading this book, and start thinking. Answer two very simple questions:
• What is it that I want in life?
• How do I define success in my own life?
How did you answer them? Has your answer become more honed and detailed since you started reading this book? Whether you wrote a paragraph on what you want in life or you created a list of things, it doesn’t matter. You just want to make sure you are very clear (Remember the Law of Clarity). The more clearly you can see the things you want and the more clearly you can imagine having them, the more likely you will be to work toward the right things, and the more likely the Law of Attraction will properly work for you.
So, now that you have more information about how to take control of your own life and how to start getting the things you want, it’s time to build your plan. You can take parts of different successful models that you researched or you can depend on one model completely if you believe it will work for you. No matter what you choose to do, you need to answer a few questions about your plan:
• Have you created some type of goals for yourself, whether they are large or small?
• Have you decided how and when you will get started with your plan?
• Does your plan see you through the short-term only or does it also include steps to take in the long-term?
• Is your plan tailored to you or did you choose to follow a model someone else set forth?
• What are the main components of your plan? (What will you change in your life to make things better).
• What success do you wish to achieve through this plan? Do you have goals in career? Personal life? Wealth? Health?
Make sure your plan is thorough. You need to have something that will work and help you achieve the things you want in life.
When you build your plan, keep in mind that your focus should include a couple of universal truths:
• The Law of Attraction always applies. What you send out is what you will be given back.
• The Law of Clarity also always applies. You have to be clear on what you want if you want to receive it.
• The Law of Momentum applies. To get your plan into action, you need to take action yourself and then use the energy momentum you build up to keep going.
These things will be true no matter what, so make sure you account for them if
you want your plan to be successful.
Your Progress Step by Step
Even after you begin this big change in your life, and it certainly is a big change for the better, you need to keep track of your progress. Here’s an easy way to think about what you are doing:
You are standing on a hill looking at a beautiful, lush, green forest. You can already see the wonders that the forest has to offer. There is a path for you to follow, but sometimes, that path is a little harder to see. At those times, you could get lost or wander off the path altogether. In those times, you would have to stop, look around for markers, and make sure you are still following the right road.
In your life, the beautiful forest is your new life and it offers all of the things you want. The path is the plan you have created for yourself based on the models and information you learned right here. If you get sidetracked and find yourself losing your way, you need to stop what you are doing and consult that plan to ensure you are staying on the right track.
This is why you need to keep up with your progress no matter how far you have come in your life. Additionally, by keeping track of things, you get to see the incredible changes you have made in your life. This can certainly be a wonderful motivator to keep you moving forward.
So, you need to create a way to track your progress. There are plenty of different ways to do this. You could create a spreadsheet on your computer with your goals listed and then information about attaining those goals as you go along. You could create a diary or journal on your computer too.
Alternatively, you can simply get a notebook and always use it as your progress journal. The most important thing, though, is that you do keep track of things and however you decide to track your progress, you answer the following questions in doing so:
• What are my goals in the following areas: my career, my wealth, my health, my physical wellbeing, my family, my friends, and other aspects of my personal life?
• How often will I keep track of my goals to see if I am making the right
• What changes am I making in my life to achieve my wants and goals?
• What steps am I taking to follow the Law of Attraction and send out the right positive energy?
• How far have I come toward my goals thus far? (This will be answered regularly as you make progress)
• What am I thankful for right here, right now, in this moment?
• What is my vision for my life?
These are questions that you do need to evaluate and keep track of however you decide to journal about your progress. This is the best way to ensure you are staying on track with your goals and you are headed to your new, fulfilled life.
Using the Stair-Step Method
Throughout the process of reaching this better life, you will run into problems, and understanding how to get the results YOU want from those problems or dilemmas does depend on a certain process. If you handle things properly, there will be no problem you can’t solve and you will be able to solve it in a manner that creates the results that work best for you.
Sounds pretty good doesn’t it? This is the most important process you will find throughout the whole book. It is extremely important that you learn how to use it to your advantage. So, make sure you have plenty of time to study this process and learn how to use it. Believe me, you will be using it over and over again.
It’s called the stair step method and it will help you climb the steps between who you are right in this moment and your goals with situations in between working as the steps. Here’s a few things you need to note about the stair step method:
• It’s simple. Don’t be afraid or confused. Once you learn how to use this method and put it into practice a few times, it will become “old hat” for you. It isn’t confusing at all!
• It works very quickly. Once you learn how to use the stair step method, you will be able to face any problem in any aspect of your life and build a plan to resolve it in a matter of minutes.
• Once you get used to the stair step method, you will start using it without even realizing it. This way, the problems you confront in life won’t even need that much attention at all.
• It depends on all of the information you have learned so far in this book. That means you have all the background data you need to get started.
So, how does the stair step method work? Here are the details. It works very much like a map or plan of action. All you need to do is fill in the blanks.
Throughout your life, you will go through one situation or another and each of those things actually leads you to becoming the you of the future. Think about it this way: you may encounter problems. You may have difficult decisions to make. Those issues may seem hard at the time, but each of them will take you one step closer to where you want to be in the future.
Let’s come up with a simple problem or situation that we can use the stair step method to resolve. Say you want to save $5,000 by the end of the year.
• What is stopping you? The answer to that question would be your situations or issues on the stair step.
• What do you have that can help you achieve your goals? The answer to that question would appear as the You in the Now category – think of all the tools you have at your disposal. That could include your education, work experience, life experience, and anything else.
• What is your actual goal? Well, we have already named the answer: you want to save $5,000 in a year.
So, we need to create a list of problems as well as things working in your favor.
It would look something like this:
Now, your problems could be getting in the way and making it hard for you to see how you could possibly save $5,000 in a year. So, we are going to use the stair step to deal with those situation. Every single issue you may have, there is a solution to it that you have within you right now.
All you need to do is understand how those many things you have now will help you through each of your situations. So, what you need to do is fill out the stair step. For each situation you have, be sure to think of something about yourself that will help you through it.
The purpose of creating this method is so that you can see how any situation that may come along in your life is not something that will stop you. You have things about yourself right now that will help you achieve any goal you may have in your future. When you recognize your capabilities, you will begin using them instead of just ignoring the fact that they exist.
In this example, do you see how you matched each situation with something about yourself right now? Did you even realize you were capable of overcoming those problems all on your own? Hopefully, by writing it out in this way, you are able to see that you are capable, and that capability is what will carry you through to whatever goal you may have set.
You can use this method any time you need to deal with a situation, whether it is at work, at home, or in any environment whatsoever. Just write down what you have working on your side, what you want to accomplish, and any problems you may or will encounter. Then, you can fill in the stair steps and see how you have the capability of facing the issue on your own because of your assets right now.
Now, you have learned models you can use to get all the things you want in life, and most importantly, you have learned THE model you should use to solve any problems you encounter. When you use these things together, you will find it extremely easy to accomplish anything now and in the future.
This chapter was all about creating plans you can use to take action in your life. Let’s see if you are ready to start using these plans for yourself.
• Have you determined how you can use a model to elevate your mind and change your life? Did you use a model that already existed or pieces of a model tailored to you specifically?
• Do you understand how to use the stair step model to solve any problem that may come along your way?
• Think of a problem or goal you need to deal with right now. Can you write it out in the stair step method right this second? Go ahead and try.
See how much easier it makes things?
Congratulations! You have the tools for action you need to make a big difference in your life.
A Healthy Diet while Traveling
Is Organic Worth It?
Balsam of Tolu Benefits
The Health Benefits of Organic Meat
Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Love Quotes: The Most Passionate 100 Love Quotes Of All Times
10 Inspirational Quotes that Can Improve Yourself
Bad Habits in Relationships
How to Save Money on Flights With a VPN
Time Management Quotes, 10 Best Time Quotes
3 Chemicals You Need to Your Swimming Pool
Viral Marketing using Forums
Healthy Eating with Detox Recipes for your Body
Catch A Fish: Fishing with an Old iPhone
A Stunning Short Film Shows What Life Is Like For A Centuries-Old Nomadic Community
7 Tips To Wake Up Without Coffee
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
10 Foods That Are Most Nutritious When Eaten Raw!
Best 7m Meditation and Relaxation Music
Love Quotes: The Most Passionate 100 Love Quotes Of All Times
So, I bet you’re here looking for love quotes (we’ll share 100 quotes later on here) to share with...
How to Use a Food Pyramid For Better Eating ?
The food pyramid was intended to offer a straightforward take a gander at adhering to a good diet, however for...
20 Quotes About How to Make your Success Routine and Get Rid of Bad Habits
The secret of your success is found in your daily routine, You will never CHANGE YOUR LIFE until you change something you do...
Greatest Inventions Revolutionizing the Lives of People With Disabilities
Tech companies create products with the consumer in mind, tasking a new smartphone, tablet, operating system or app, with a...