In the current gambling industry, almost every renowned casino game is available online and its site is tailored to be mobile-friendly. Besides, there are myriads of applications that can be downloaded online from some of the most reputable online gaming markets.
While slot games are a firm favorite among some players, others tend to prefer live casino games. For professionals, they often find themselves wondering which is the better option – slot games or live casino games? This post will discuss both of them and allow you to make an informed decision.
What are Slot Games?
Slot games provide intuitive graphics and sounds that match some of the top blockbuster movies. Some are dramatic, some are humorous, but all of them provide some sort of entertainment along the way. Learning to play slots is quite simple, but you must first understand a few concepts to make the most out of your gameplay.
How Do You Get Paid? – Paylines and Reels
Whether online or offline, every slot has a rotating reel that spins every turn. The majority of games have five reels but you can find others with nine, seven, or even three reels. These reels have several lines of symbols that usually payout when a player hits the right combo of symbols. These lines are known as paylines.
On a slots game, paylines can be as little as three or as many as 100. It can either be a straight line that runs across the reels or it can assume several different shapes, including running vertically along with one reel or even zigzag.
The number of paylines on your slot is essential because your bet will be placed depending on the number of lines you wish to cover. The best thing here is to play the highest number of paylines available for your maximum bet. That said you need to understand how much every spin will cost you.
Let’s discuss the benefits and drawbacks of slot games.
Pros of Slot Games
- Simple to learn. Slot games are quite easy to understand – beginners will find them quite attractive
- A wide array of available betting options. Unlike many card games, slot games can be played for almost nothing. This makes these games appealing to recreational and new players as they can try the games out before investing more money in them.
- Availability of progressive jackpots
- Online slot games are quite identical to brick-and-mortar slot games
Cons of Slot Games
- The house has a higher probability of winning against the player
- It’s quite easy to get addicted to these games
- It doesn’t require much skill to win – just luck
What are Live Casino Games?
When live casinos first came out, many players were hesitant to try them out because the majority of them provided poor gaming quality, poor security, and numerous games that put off many prospective players. Luckily, times have evolved – currently, online playing is one of the most common ways of enjoying casino games.
Among the reasons why online casinos become quite popular is that they offered live casinos where gamers could play their favorite table games in reality-like conditions. This free live casino demo even allows testing these live dealer games without spending any money. They grew so much in popularity because players could enjoy their favorite casino games from the comfort of their houses or on the go.
As a professional, to determine whether live casino games are the better choice for you, it’s essential that you first understand its pros and cons. Let’s discuss them below:
Pros of Live Casino Games
- Players can play with live dealers in real-time. The biggest benefit of live casino games is that players can play with a real dealer in real-time. This functionality enables them to witness their gaming process in an authentic setting like they were at a brick-and-mortar casino. Here, they can observe the dealer’s actions and easily follow the game.
- Players can enjoy their favorite live casino games anywhere and anytime. Another advantage of live casino games is you can play popular live casino games at any time and place you wish to. It has never been this effortless and accessible for players to play their favorite casino games without having to leave their houses. This way, they can eliminate travel expenses and still enjoy a genuine gaming experience.
- Live chat functionality. Due to the recent advancements in technology and the gambling industry in general, players can interact with other players and participants in the game. This helps to develop a personal relationship and enjoy the casino game more.
- Access to fair, authentic casino games
- Access to live casino bonuses and promotions
- Immediate access to live table games
- Dedicated live tables
Cons of Live Casino Games
- The range of available games are limited
- The game could be slow, especially if another participant delayed the game
- The casino setting could be hard to use
- There is a possibility of errors and technical issues
Final Thoughts – Which is the Better Choice for Professionals?
Well, based on the summaries of both games, it is evident that live casino games are the best type of online game for professional players. This is because slot games are entirely dependent on luck while live casino games require some level of skill to win.
Therefore, with live casino games, professional players can apply their know-how and expertise to win games and make more money. Besides, in slots, the house has a higher probability of winning against the player – the more slot games you play, the higher your chances of losing are.