There are plenty of official add-ons come packed with the Stremio app, and you can also get many third party repositories featuring functional add-ons for Stremio. Users can now easily choose add-ons from a wide range of categories based on their actual purposes, including torrent files, Steem blockchain, Popcorn Time, monetize videos, Twich.tv, and more.
Installation of Stremio add-ons
Before discussing more top Stremio add-ons, let’s discuss the process of Stremio add-on installation. There are no technical complications involved in the process, and anyone with a basic understanding of the workflow can do it instantly without much strain.
- Choose the add-on icon on the Stremio homepage.
- Go to Community Addons or choose the Official Add-ons
- Select the Install button which is usually a green button
- Look if you get a message to confirm the selection.
- Next, click on the install button again, and the add-on will be installed.
Now, let’s look at the most popular Stremio addons users must explore.
YouTube – Similar to the parent app, YouTube Stremio add-on will also give you access to a wide range of free to watch videos. It is easy to customize the app and also choose the most favorite channels as well as get instant updates on uploads.
Zooqle – This add-on will help you to play different movies, videos, TV shows, and much more. The titles listed on the Zooqle app could be sourced from various torrent trackers from all over the world like MegaTorrents, RARBG, KAT, YTS, etc.
OpenSubtitles – This is an official Stremio add-on, which is used to download the movie and TV series subtitles. On this, you can find various categories with a big collection of subtitles in different languages.
Netflix – As of late, Netflix is one of the top streaming applications, which features many new movies and tele-series. Netflix now comes as a handy add-on for the Stremio app, which is so easy to install and use.
Using VPNs for Popcorn Time
Popcorn Time is also a wonderful content streaming add-on, which can be clubbed with Stremio too. This works on the basis of the BitTorrent P2P protocol. To do it at best, you need to use a good VPN also to ensure that the IP address is masked, and you can also keep yourself anonymous by using a good VPN. Here are some of the top VPN options for Popcorn Time.
- IPVanish is one of the top-rated VPN for various purposes, which is also a good one among the top Popcorn Time VPNs. It helps to make P2P file sharing much easier and quicker. Offering optimum privacy and security, IPVanish is free to use.
- StrongVPN is another reliable VPN for torrenters to stay safe and anonymous online. It offers optimum security features, and users can manually configure it based on your needs.
Other such options in free VPN for Popcorn Time are NordVPN, CyberGhost, etc., which could be best paired with Popcorn Time.
When it comes to downloading Stremio add-ons for getting access to various content, you can also consider TorrentFreak, Mixer, PirateBay, PirateBay+, IBERIAN, Cinemeta, Local files, Books, Ratings+, WatchHub, CDN Videos, IMVDb, OpenVideos, Dice, etc.