Sugaring gives way to smooth and hairless skin. The sugaring paste is made of natural ingredients such as sugar, lemon juice, and water. It is quite soft on the skin and thus ensures your skin health. As a result not just beauticians but many health care experts also recommend this method of hair removal. Over the years, it has become one of the most preferred ways to get rid of unwanted hair.
Remove Unwanted Hair the Right Way
Here is a look at the various reasons why sugaring is considered to be the best way to remove hair from a health point of view:
No Harmful Chemicals
The paste is devoid of any kind of harmful chemicals that can cause harm to the skin. It is extremely gentle and is thus apt for all kinds of skin. Even those with delicate skin can use it without incurring problems such as irritation or redness.
No Cuts or Wounds
The procedure is quite simple and does not involve the use of sharp tools that may cause cuts or wounds. This is the reason why it works well even for sensitive areas such as the underarms, face, and bikini area.
The sugaring paste is not heated much before applying. So, there are no chances of incurring burn marks which is another plus.
When Should You Consult a Doctor?
As a precautionary measure, it is suggested to consult a doctor before undergoing sugar waxing in the following cases:
- In case, you are taking hormonal birth control pills, retinoid, or any kind of strong antibiotics.
- Pregnant women, especially those that have some complications, should consider seeking advice from their gynaecologist before getting rid of their hair this way. You must tell your beautician about your condition if in case you get permission from your doctor so that she can take the necessary steps to make the experience more comfortable for you.
- Those undergoing treatment for some serious illness should also seek permission from their doctor before undergoing such a procedure.
Conditions when Sugaring Should be Avoided
Here is a look at the conditions when sugaring must be avoided:
- It is suggested not to conduct this procedure during menstruation. This is because the skin becomes quite sensitive during this time. Even though sugaring paste is extremely mild however you may experience bumps or redness around this time owing to the hormonal changes.
- You must completely avoid undergoing the procedure if your skin is sunburned. This is because such skin is extremely sensitive and sugaring can cause serious harm to it. It is best to wait for the skin to heal before undergoing any kind of hair removal procedure in such a case.
We hope this piece of writing helps you understand as to why sugaring is considered one of the best options to remove hair from the health point of you. It is best to visit a reputed salon to ensure the treatment is conducted appropriately. If you choose to carry our sugaring at home then choose the sugaring kit from a good brand.