There are the following business activities offered for forex trading in the UAE mainland.
- Foreign Shares and Bond Brokers;
- Foreign Securities Promotion;
- Remittance of local and foreign currencies;
- Brokerage in commodities listed in foreign markets;
- Brokerage in securities listed in foreign markets
Coincidentally, the grant to the Central Regions Association ensures that the new financial supporter will have a relationship with the UAE public, who will hold an initial 51% stake in the association; in any case, this stake may change depending on the type of association. Unlike Free Zone Associations, UAE Central Region Associations are unique in directly addressing the UAE markets and all clients.
Near the grant from DED, the money patron is to get the resulting underwriting from the SCA. At the same time, the Central Bank of the UAE will oversee the association and its organization.
Option-B (Free-Zone Company)
The required SAE area support connection need essentially isolates the focal area connection from the free zone component. As required, they offer two huge free zones forex trading licenses, DIFC and ADGM, as delegated by UAE public body. In any case, trade associations located in free zones are limited to aim to close the market for trading. In addition, these financial-free zones have their standards and rules and, surprisingly, authoritative experts managing non-bank money-related providers.
DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre)
A managed independent regulatory authority and its general regulatory framework isolate DIFC from other free zones in the UAE. Professional associations in the DIFC will be governed by the DFSA (Dubai Financial Services Authority). DIFC offers a significant amount of activity to the new monetary sponsor with a 100% ownership and 0% cost assortment that charms new economic benefactors to expand their presence in DIFC.
ADGM (Abu Dhabi Global Market)
Like the DIFC, the ADGM is a free financial zone in Abu Dhabi with similar features and procedures as it emerged from the DIFC. ADGM FSRA (Financial Services Regulatory Authority) deals with all non-bank coordinated methods for electronic trading.
Option-C (Representative Offices)
Ultimately, the association may decide to register a dealership in any open zone where the DMCC (Dubai Multi-Commodity Center) is most notable and reasonable for such development. This decision is best suited for individuals who may require a presence in Dubai without explicitly applying for a Forex trading license. In addition, the holding association will seek the same activity in another country to obtain a permit for a specialized office.
DMCC offers two kinds of forex trading practices as follows:
- Trading Forex, OTC, and Exchange Traded Derivatives – Explicitly remember methods considering trading your own money in Forex or OTC with counterparties limited by DMCC-supported professionals.
- They traded with an intolerable record on controlled exchanges, including associations overseeing their trading.
Trading Products and trading 212 vs eToro
There is the following comparison of etoro vs trading 212.
Trading 212 is an online broker that offers two types of financial assets to its clients:
- Real Stocks and ETFs: Where you can buy more than 7,000 real stocks and ETFs with access to these markets:
- NYSE (USA)
- Nasdaq (USA)
- Madrid Stock Exchange (Spain)
- SIX Swiss (Switzerland)
- London Stock Exchange (UK)
- US NON-ISA OTC Markets (USA)
- Xetra (Germany)
- LSE AIM (UK)
- Euronext Netherlands (Netherlands)
- Borsa Italiana (Italy)
- Euronext Brussels (Belgium)
- CFDs: Of a large number of financial instruments:
- Thousands of shares to buy long and short
- Participations in the leading indices of the world.
- Raw materials (gold, oil, silver…)
- Up to 180 currency pairs.
eToro financial assets
eToro is primarily a forex and CFD broker. However, you can also trade real stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies. Also noteworthy are its most valued features, social trading (Copy Trading) and Smart Portfolios:
- Real assets:
- Stocks: With access to 18 markets, including, In total access to 18 markets, these are USA (Nasdaq, NYSE, and Chicago), Frankfurt, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Amsterdam, Zurich, Lisbon, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Brussels, and Saudi Arabia.
- ETFs: A total of more than 250 ETFs
- Currencies: You can invest in 50 currency pairs
- Cryptocurrencies: 75 cryptocurrencies (including altcoins, stablecoins, and shitcoins
- CFDs: In this case, it includes practically all types of assets:
- Foreign exchange
- Raw Materials
However, eToro ‘s main feature is that it has developed a social trading platform that allows users to learn, follow and copy other successful traders through the unique CopyTrader feature. Thus, by activating this Copy Trading option, users can automatically copy the trades of other eToro members who have been verified as “Popular Investors”.