The whole world is on the internet.
According to estimates, there were over 200 million active websites across the world. And that was in Aug 2019! Brands that are currently not on the internet are either staring at certain deaths or are already writing their swansong.
With the rise of the internet, another new habit has emerged – to search for a product or brand before making an actual purchase. Popular Search Engines (SE) like Google, Bing, and Yahoo have made searching for brands or products extremely easy. The searcher simply types in their query and the SE reverts with answers in microseconds.
The SEs are essentially software programs known as algorithms, which search for the keyword or phrase that has been typed by the searcher and display websites that have them, after considering a lot of things.
Studies have shown that 71% of the time the searcher clicks on the links that are displayed on the first page of Google, the world’s most prominent SE. This essentially means that brands need to have an effective strategy in place to appear on the first page of any SE.
Given the fact that the digital world is getting crowded with every passing day, brands are spending a lot of time, effort, and resources to appear on the first page of any SE. There are two ways available to appear on the first page – the unpaid way and the paid way. The unpaid way, also called SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is what brands are aggressively pushing for.
While the paid way, called SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is also popular, it is often costly and traffic falls down the moment the paid promotion is stopped. However, SEO is a long-term process and is far more reliable, and unlike SEM, it doesn’t cost a dime.
As one of the most experienced Digital Marketing Companies, WebMaxed has mastered the art and science of smart SEO and has been successfully supporting multiple brands for years now. WebMaxed SEO services follow some of the most rigorous, yet logical steps to formulate a successful SEO strategy for its clients.
It is a fact that SEO is a long-term process and requires a lot of dedication and a deeper understanding of various things. WebMaxed SEO services are popular among its clients since they holistically cover some of the most important aspects detailed below:
- Information gathering: Since you understand the business best, the first step is to gather, classify, and collate all relevant information from you in a systematic manner.
- Website Audit: The next step is to conduct a thorough website audit. This reveals any bugs, tracking anomalies, or coding errors on your website that may prevent traffic from landing or SE from finding your website. Also, we look for Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager integration.
- Industry scenario: We then scan your industry and competition to know their strategies, strengths/weaknesses, and policies. This helps us to formulate a customized strategy for your brand.
- Keyword Mapping: Our team of qualified SEO experts then starts to generate a list of strong keywords that your customers are likely to use in their search. Also, we include these critical keywords at relevant locations to make it easier for the SE to track and hence display your website in its search results.
- Relevant Content: Any SEO strategy is incomplete without content. Based on your customer profile and your brand’s personality, we create relevant content for every section of the website. Content not only helps in creating better customer engagement but also provides opportunities for inserting relevant keywords on the website thus making it appealing for the SE algorithm.
- Content Promotion: Simply creating relevant content is not adequate unless it is promoted widely. Our team develops a strategy to promote this content on various platforms like Facebook, Quora, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc depending upon the branding requirements. A lot of traffic flows from these platforms too besides SEs.
- Analytics: Once the campaign is started, the analytics team from WebMaxed SEO services starts closely monitoring the performance of every input. They track the performance of every input against the set benchmarks and suggest the necessary course corrections to optimize your website performance.
While these steps look like a child’s play, their complexity and precise execution come to the fore when you start to implement them. With multi-industry clients across the world, WebMaxed is one of the most experienced and successful SEO development companies today.
So the next time you feel that even after all the right inputs and spending, your website is still not performing well, then it is important to speak with an SEO expert like WebMaxed to reorganize your SEO strategy and make it sharper.