Yoga is a number of spiritual rituals dating back to Buddhism in ancient India, and the word Yoga is originally a Hindu word meaning meditation immersed in asceticism or a high degree of self-mysticism.
There are ancient books and manuscripts discussing Hindu philosophy in Yoga, and concludes that there are schools of Yoga, but these different schools agree on the existence of two aspects of Yoga:
– The intellectual aspect is the liberation of the soul from the illusion of attachment to the material. This aspect of yoga calls for research, study, and discussion as well, but it can be added and modified indefinitely. There are no fixed or rigid rules or rituals, and no one is required to reach the level of faith.
– The practical aspect: It is a set of physical exercises aimed at controlling breathing, and there are other exercises related to martial arts, and these exercises can be practiced in some areas of modern life, which is an application such as some areas of industry and trade and technology developed.
The practical aspect of yoga aims to reach the individual in his field to perfection, but this goal will not come only with a lot of patience and probability.
There are many styles of yoga, but the most common and common is called Hatha Yoga, which means uniformity, a physical pattern that includes all the basic movements of yoga and breathing as well, but does not focus on philosophical or physical aspects like other species. Increase your spiritual strength and personal resilience, and maintain a positive balance of your outlook on life.
Benefits of practicing yoga
Yoga gives you energy and helps to relax the mind. Yoga practitioners can notice tremendous progress in flexibility, strength and breathing control after doing very few exercises. However, the most common practice of yoga is not to need sports equipment, but all you need is a Small rug.
Conditions of Yoga Practice
There are a number of conditions that must be met in a person who is practicing yoga, namely:
– The person should not be violent or violent. In order to obtain the best results of yoga, a person should try to be as calm as possible in the face of the situations that stand in his life from time to time.
– Self-training for calm and isolation from others, isolationism helps to relax more to get the maximum benefits of yoga, while at the same time developing the skills of concentration in humans.
– Self-purity and this means that the person works to rid himself of any negative feelings, which may be hatred or grudge towards someone, and that benefits the person in the treatment of the pressures on him.
– Practicing food silence; Yoga does not impose to eat a specific diet or commit it to specific foods. Yoga, however, is interested in giving food its right to attention. It is the practice of yoga to learn how to eat food. The term food silence is meant to eat food in silence, without talking to anyone, or preoccupied with what he does with anything else like to watch television or even listen to anything. Concentration in the meal is important to monitor the quantities eaten by humans, as well as the method and speed of eating. This reflection and concentration are earned by the slow eating factor, this helps the person to avoid indigestion.
– Increasing the intake of beverages and juices, especially water.
– Breathe properly using the muscles of the chest and abdomen, not just connect the oxygen to the blood.
– Training self-focus and the simplest of these exercises is to install one-way consideration for half an hour, everyone will observe this exercise that there are many shipments inherent in his body, which is really responsible for the occurrence of many disorders, has been discharged outside the body.
It may be difficult to practice yoga at first because the person needs some time to get used to movements and terminology that may seem difficult and frustrating at first, especially as some movements may require more flexibility, which the novice may not be able to do it.
As we have already mentioned that there are a number of ways and styles for practicing yoga, some of these styles are easy, others are challenging. In practice, you should choose what suits a person’s fitness and abilities. It is always best to use a trainer to practice Yoga exercises under his or her supervision, on the one hand, the trainer guides you to the best way to practice the exercise to gain the best benefits, and it prevents you from injury if you did the exercise in the wrong way.
1 – Royal Yoga: Yoga is called meditation, the finest types of yoga, and cannot be done by anyone except a certain category; they are experienced mediators who spend most of their lives isolated from the world.
2- Jnana yoga: A type of yoga for intellectuals. This type of Yoga aims to emphasize that knowledge cannot be separated from the overall experience of the impact and reach the emotional level where the individual is no longer prey to whims and illusions.
3- Yoga for work (Karma Yoga): This type of yoga aims at freeing the body from long-term stress and the troubles that plague the human body by sitting on the office for long periods of time, such as the stress on the neck muscles, and helps the body to relax.
4- Bhatt ki Yoga: It includes a number of difficult practices, but ultimately achieves its goals by giving love, sincerity and giving to others because all these meanings represent the true nature of the self and the source of its happiness.
5- Mantra Yoga: As is evident from its name, the practice of this type of yoga is based on ritual, which is represented in a weighted wreath of some ritual passages.