It is every small business owner’s aim to create and maintain a strong online profile and there are many different strategies to achieve this. As you would expect, digital marketing is rather complex, and if you are looking for ways to boost your digital profile, here are some good strategies to consider.
- Search engine optimization – SEO is one of the most important aspects of digital marketing and by optimising your website for Google’s search engine, you can expect to receive lots of organic traffic from the number one search engine. How does an SEO specialist take a website from page 36 to the first page of search results? Specific keyword insertion is one aspect, while link-building is another strategy to make Google notice a website.
- Email marketing – For the very best, check out Prodocom Email marketing from a leading Australian provider with a great reputation. There are levels to email marketing and using the best provider ensures you get the most out of this effective marketing avenue; using rich content created by professionals. The provider is able to make sure that your emails do not end up in the trash folder and they avoid spoofing, which greatly reduces the risk of your email not reaching the target inbox. There are specialist email marketers that only charge for the emails sent and there are no long-term contracts to bind you to the service; register with an online provider and you can manage all of your email marketing campaigns and when you wish to use a service, their experts are ready to assist.
- Facebook – The number 1 social media giant offers some great marketing opportunities and with a top-rated social media marketing team in your corner, your following will steadily grow. The way to gain a large following is to post quality content on a daily basis, while also responding to comments in a timely fashion. Despite the automation we have today, people do like to interact with real people and with round the clock monitoring, users will warm to your page. You can also boost a Facebook post to reach thousands of users’ feeds, plus you can choose many variables to target specific groups; language, gender, geographical location, profession and many more. This allows you to reach users that are likely to be interested in your product or service. If you run an e-commerce website, here are a few good conversion tips to ensure orders.
- Livestreaming – Get creative with your events and invest in the tech equipment you need to livestream a quality production. There are many platforms on which you can livestream and with some professional help with digital marketing, your events will be well received. Many small business owners have real-time auctions; clothing, jewellery, domestic products and exciting new gadgets, are all showcased with livestream. Just like most things, the more experience you have in setting up live streaming events, the slicker your productions will become; you can always hire the live event specialists to handle the event, which will virtually guarantee a great show!
- Instagram – If you have yet to create an account with Instagram, this should be a priority and with a digital marketing specialist in your corner, you can enjoy a huge Instagram following, which leads to great sales! Most small business owners don’t have the time or the knowledge regarding digital marketing and by outsourcing all your marketing needs to experts, you can be sure of success.
- Twitter – There are billions of online users who are busily Tweeting away and if you haven’t yet created your Twitter ‘@name’ and start Tweeting, this should be a priority. If you don’t have the time for online marketing, outsource to a third-party provider and you will see good results from all of your social media platforms.
- Outreach blogging – This involves creating and posting industry related blogs on popular blogging platforms and these articles have carefully placed links to the client’s landing page. You can order as many or as few as you like; many businesses have a standing order of 20-50 blogs every month, each with links to your platforms. If you have a new product that you are trying to promote, create a landing page and traffic will come; the more blogs you have online, the better the response, it is a numbers game.
The digital marketing sector is huge, as every business looks to gain an edge over their competitors, and if you would like to know how digital marketing can help your business, search with Google for a leading online marketing provider. If you are considering setting up a business in Australia, the government offers attractive concessions to entrepreneurs, and with some professional digital marketing help, you can reach the right people and get your message out.